Areas of interest
- Extravasation mechanics, for circulating tumor cells.
- Extracellular vesicles (EV): Characterization of secreted EVs during of pulmonary injury
- Biomaterials development: To expose cells to varying mechanical environments of matrix stiffness, architecture, and ligands.
- Visco-elasticity: of orthotropic collagenous scaffolds, plasma-membrane, extracellular-matrix, etc.
- Resistive pulse-sensing of suspended mammalian cells such as blood-cells.
MSB 225 (Office),
IIT Madras, Chennai-600036
Tweet-in (DM): @CellMech_IITM