- Priyanka received DAAD fellowship and worked in Technische Universitat Braunschweig, Germany (Sept 2014- Mar 2015).
- Ramakrishna presented a paper in the 4th International Biosensors and Technology Conferance, Lisbon, Portugal (10-13 May 2015)
- Priyanka attended the 10th Asian-European International Conference on Plasma Surface Engineering (AEPSE 2015) in Jeju, South Korea
- Christina attended an Optical Summer Institute in University of Toronto, Canada (15-19 June 2015) and secured the best poster award
- Christina presented a paper in the OSA Optical sensors conference, Vancouver, Canda (18-20 July 2016)
- Christina went as an International Visitor Research Trainee to York University, Toronto, Canada for a period of four months (May-August 2016)
- Ramakrishna presented two papers in the SPIE Biophotonics Australasia Conferance, Australia (16-19 Oct 2016)
- Gowri presented a paper in the SPIE Optics + Optoelectronics conference, Prague, Czech Republic (24-27 April 2017)